Get Dirty® Suit
Kombinezon Get Dirty®
Zasady dostawy: Odbiór osobisty lub Dostawa Kurierem
The Suit is seen a type of protective clothing of multiple usage, it is designed to be adjusted to the individual body build of a child in a given age with adjustable width of the sleeves and legs with the usage of a puller.
Our Suit can be some kind of help for mothers who want to nurture the development of their children but are tired of continuous changing of clothes “just because the child wanted to have some fun” . It is also seen as some kind of solution for daily care centres for children, kindergartens, schools or special art-sensory workshops where children are given different dirty liquids, sticky substances to play with.
After the adventure with paints and other messy substances you can just simply hand wash the suit or wash it at 30° in a washing machine. Some of the marks or stains may not come off such as permanent markers or a normal pen. Other markers, paints should not leave any stains or marks, but of course due to the fact that there is a variety of paints or materials used for drawing and painting which are available on the market, not all of the products have been tested by us.
Do not iron.
Machine wash at 30°.
Advantages of Tyvek® - the textile used for making the suit:
- safe for the delicate skin of children
- nontoxic (Tests have shown no skin irritation, swelling or allergic reaction.)
- air and water vapour permeable
- light and soft
- durable and tear resistant
- multiple usage, can be machine washed at 30°
- can be recycled and is eco-friendly (it can be safely disposed of, does not influence ground waters).
- 6-12 months (made with anti-slip feet, when trying to teach your child to eat, BLW - baby lead weaning and also when playing sensory games)
- 12-18 months
- 18-24 months
- 2-3 years
- 4-5 years
- 6-7 years
- 7-8 years
- 8-9 years